Sunshine in londontown - Outfits,iFabbo,Bloggers Boutique & Oxford



Brown ankle Boots (old) - River Island
Racer Back Vest (old) - H&M
  Boucle Knit Cardigan with Applique Shoulder (this season) - Zara
High Waisted Pink Shorts (this season) - Topshop 
Yellow 'Karen' Sunglasses (this season) - Monki





iFabbo UK Beauty and Fashion Blogger Conference


Amelia from Liana Beauty and I at the Bloggers Boutique event. 
(I missed my blowdry appointment hence the terrible hair in a bun!)
- White Tribal Beaded Playsuit - Paprika @ ASOS


Motel Rocks presentation and sneak peek at Bloggers Boutique


My nail art by Filthy Gorgeous London at Bloggers Boutique 


Makeup presentation by myfacecosmetics at Bloggers Boutique 


 London in the sunshine and Jubilee spirit


Dessert with the boyfriend at Prezzo, Oxford. Eton Mess Strawberry Cheesecake.


Oxford Castle at night.

Follow me on instagram - jrosellenm 

Share:
© Jennifer Rosellen | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig